The night owl in me says it Quiz Time!
1. What was/is your imaginary friend's name? I never had one. Not that I remember, anyway. I used to tell Gayle there was a ghost living on my bedroom ceiling when we were teenagers. I named him, but I forget what I called him.
2. What's the last thing that made you laugh until you couldn't breathe? Being told I should have someone dress up like Abraham Lincoln and hide in a corner and let the dude find what he's looking for. Lol. Lol.
3. What is your favorite carnival ride? I <3 the ferris wheel. But I bet DaKota 's favorite is not the one Stormy and I took him on when he was little. That baby prayed hard. I thought Stormy and I were gonna die laughing right there on that ride.
4. What is the last movie you saw at the theater? The Commuter.
5. TV show you secretly enjoy? My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.
6. One place you want to travel to right now? The Mutter Museum. Or somewhere in the Caribbean.
7. Do you use umbrellas? Fuck yea, if it's raining. If I can find one.
8. Do you own umbrellas? One. But it is strictly to make the ac kick on in 'The Roarin 20s'.
9. Do you know all the words to the Big Bang Theory theme song? If I think hard enough, probably.
10. Were you ever in a school talent show? No, I wasn't. But I remember the SPHS talent show vividly. I bet Michael does, too. Gayle and I tried to scratch off his arms.
11. Baseball cap or toupee? Baseball cap.
12. Have you thrown potato chips on a plane? No. Lol.
13. Have you ever been thrown out of a plane? Oh my goodness! No.
14. Do you scream in haunted houses? Till I lose my voice.
15. Have you ever shit in a car? God, no.
16. Have you ever thrown paper at work? Not that I remember.
17. Do you dance on roller coasters? Not intentionally. But things jiggle.
18. What is the wildest thing you have ever done in a grocery store?
I ran in Kroger with Charles . We frantically asked the cashiers if they had any broccoli. I mean, it was the night before Thanksgiving. Momma Charollet was trying to cook. Walmart was out of broccoli.
19. Have you ever thrown monopoly money at a cashier? Lol. No. Just, no.
20. Where do you keep your fingers? They stay here with me.
21. Would you quit your job to pursue a career in rap? That would not be wise for me.
22. What was your hardest confession to your parents? That I got my dad's truck window busted out. Well, it was really Gayle's fault. Actually, it wasn't her fault either. She was on a date with a guy. We brought him home. She didn't know he had a girlfriend. The girlfriend smashed out the window with a bat and jumped in to grab Gayle. So I drug her ass down the road. But I told my dad that we were at a party and someone threw a brick through the window. chiffon for wedding
23. What is the first thing you do in the elevator? Push a button. Unless I forget and stand there like an idiot for a few seconds.
24. First celebrity crush? He-Man. Thanks for reminding me, Barbara .
25. What was the first concert you went to? Trisha Yearwood, Travis Tritt and Little Texas with Janice .